Joel S. Duhl, Inc. is a medical management consulting firm that provides knowledge, resources and training to individual practices as well as to physician organizations.
We have extensive experience in the field of medical management. Some of our services include:
- payor contracting and contract evaluation
- business and financial planning
- accounts receivable analysis
- management of IPAs or PHOs
- establishing adjunct business (such as a TPA) to augment practice income
- CEU credits in relevant areas (such as coding practices)
- group purchasing programs
- education on emerging trends such as accountable care and MIPS
We currently manage two IPAs with more than 200 members, two ACO's, and provide payor contracting assistance to hospitals and other organizations. Please contact us to learn more.
Mr. Joel S. Duhl is the principal of Joel S. Duhl, Inc. He has served medical practitioners and other businesses in the healthcare industry for over forty years. He has experience in both administration and finance in nursing homes, hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers, physician practices and physician associations. Since 1990 he has consulted with physician offices on a variety of operations and finance topics. Since 1996 he has managed physician organizations ranging in size from fifty to two hundred members, ACO's and clinically integrated networks. Mr. Duhl is also the founder of Resolve Health Plan Administrators, a third-party administration and management company.
Mr. Duhl holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Finance, and an MBA from Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, IL.
Click here for brief bios of our team.